In an engineer-to-order manufacturing environment, it is imperative that all manufacturing departments remain flexible through the building process. As your requirements change and update designs are released, manufacturing must adapt. Chane is inevitable but minimizing its impact is what Couterpart does best.
- Management assigns responsibilities to employees base on their skillset
- All users have to live priority list to work from
- Management is able to dynamically control the flow of manufacturing based on priority and due date.
- All phases of manufacturing are recorded for instant item tracking
- Counterpart optimizes manufacturing efficient by intelligently distributing the workload base on current workflow
- Comprehensive tracking and history are retained for detail reporting analysis